Good morning Goldschmidters.
I trust you enjoyed the Conference Banquet in the fantastic Municipal House, last night. And, I hope you are eager this morning to see our final day of science.
The only medal winner presenting today is Ann Pearson, our plenary speaker, who is the Gast Lecture Series recipient.
- 11:30-12:30 Ann Pearson, 1A, Congress Hall
The final Anniversary talks today are:
- 08:30-09:00 Susanne Straub, Theme 20, Meeting Hall 1A
- 09:30-10:00 Richard Arculus, Theme 19, Club H
- 10:30-11:00 Timothy Eglinton, Theme 9, South Hall 1
- 11:00-11:30 Cinzia Farnetani, Theme 21, Club E
- 09:30-09:45 Tomasz Stawski, 25E, Club A – Advanced Analysis of Time-Resolved and in situ SAXS Data from Evolving Inorganic Systems
- 09:45-10:00 Adriana Matamoros Veloza, 4F, Chamber Hall – Mechanisms and Structure of a Mackinawite FeS Precursor
- 10:45-11:00 Taher Rabizadeh, 14G, Small Theatre – Effects of Mg2+ on the Nucleation and Growth Kinetics of Calcium Sulfate
And, Andy’s Final Pick of the Day is a trip back in time with session 22B, the co-evolution of microbial life and environments in the precambrian. The notion of life simultaneous influencing, and being influenced by environmental change is fascinating. Head over to the Panorama Hall this morning to hear about it.